- We create opportunities
- We make things better through our thinking and actions
- We add value rather than subtract.
- We help communities grow through our thinking, actions and voice.
- We grow, inspire, motivate, recognise and support the community we find ourselves in.
- We have empathy and recognise that we are not alone.
- No-one get's left behind.
- We are undeterred by failure and mistakes and move forward harnessing our group learning.
- We persist in the face and nay-sayers - trailblazing where others fear to go.
- We are brave.
- We do not buy into the propaganda of panic.
- Our word is our honour.
- We do what we say we will.
- We are trustworthy members of the community.
- We are ethical - not because it's expected but because it's in our DNA.
- We are passionate connectors, creators and developers.
- We imbue a supernatural 'can-do' mentality and are great to be with.
- We are natural born cheerleaders.
- We love being connected to something greater than ourselves.
- We are genuine people.
- Transparency is key
- Authenticity is not a commodity - it is our life.
- We are not perfect, and don't pretend to be - but we strive to be a good person living a good life for the greater good of the people.
- We are 'can-do' people
- People like spending time in our company.
- Our attitude is what get's us through the hard times.
- We are radiators and not drains.
- We don't take things for granted
- We are grateful for each other, our sponsors, our members, our community, our friends, supporters and family.
- We are grateful to connect.
- We are grateful to be continuously growing, learning and the opportunity to network and meet new people.
Robyn Lambrick – owner and curator of Word on the Street Media has finally managed to find her Superhero cape and wings and has whole heartedly jumped off the ledge and out of her comfort zone and into her lifelong dream of owning a community advertising agency that shares its space and membership with the local community.
This doesn’t mean that Word on the Street Media will now close its doors – oh no – they now move into the Superhero HQ office space as a senior member and strategic media partner. Superhero HQ – Edgemead is the first in a series of unique co-working spaces aimed at supporting local entrepreneurs in the suburbs. With a long history of working in advertising agencies and at client – Robyn Lambrick brings with her years of client service experience in both retail clients and blue chip advertising agencies. It is through this last journey that Robyn decided to embark on a journey to empower all entrepreneurs to market themselves and thus grow their market share and business. Every idea deserves it’s moment in the lime light! And everyone has an idea they’d like to see born! Superhero HQ is here to fight for the little guys – from the Entrepreneur – to the freelancer… we’re here to give them a voice, a space and an ultimately – a story with a happy ending! By no means a boutique shared office space and by no means stuck up – we roll up our gloves, swing our capes over our left shoulder and fight like a Superhero for the right to great work at a great price for …because everyone deserves to be SUPER.
A word from our members: